Skip to content
Information About the Interview Process
- We review all applicants on a rolling basis.
- After our Selection Committee has reviewed your complete file, you will be notified by email of the following: 1) interview offer, or 2) interview denial.
- E-mail is our preferred method of communication during the interview process.
- We offer 4 or 5 interview days, in conjunction with the pediatric interview days.
- The interview takes place over 2 days – 1 day with pediatrics, 1 day with neurology.
- Your neurology interview day starts with continental breakfast, and ends around 3:00 PM.
- You will be invited to an informal applicant dinner after your neurology interview day, where you will have the opportunity to meet our current residents. Dinner with the residents can be very helpful in your residency decision, but is not necessary. Some of our residents met and became friends at their interview dinner at Columbia!