Before Your Visit
- If your insurance is not listed or your insurance has changed, please call us at 212-342-6867 and our team will try to help you.
- Please complete the patient-information questionnaire and fax it back to us at 212-342-6865. You can either print out the form and fill it in, or complete it online (use the arrow keys to move around). If you choose to email the completed form back to us, please note that the email will not be sent over a secure server, and the information could be viewed by others.
- Please fax or mail to us a copy of the front and back of your insurance card.
- Please review our policy carefully. You will be asked to sign a copy when you come for your visit.
- Make copies of any relevant medical records, laboratory reports, EEG tracings and reports for the doctor to review and keep if necessary. If you have CT or MRI films, please bring them to the visit for the doctor to review—we will not keep these films.
- Obtain a referral from your PCP if required by your plan and the doctor you are seeing participates with the plan.
At Your Visit
Our office is located on the 5th Floor of the Harkness Pavilion (directly across from the Milstein Hospital building). View directions to the hospital.
- Bring relevant records, scans, and your referral (if applicable).
- Arrive 15 minutes early to finalize paperwork.
- Payment for services is due at the time of the visit. Please come prepared.
- If you need to cancel your visit, we require one business day's notice.
We look forward to seeing you!